Chicago is a city where innovation and building on a grand scale are part of its fabric. Historically, it has been a leader in developing production facilities and networks that made possible the flow of goods in all directions. In today’s high-tech and globalized world, some of the key building blocks of this city are creative thinking, building on a grand scale, and capitalizing on new technologies.
View from the Top brings together a select panel of leading alumni voices giving us insights into their worlds and what they have learned since they left MIT.
• Chunka Mui ’84 managing director of The Devil’s Advocate Group, author of Unleashing the Killer App, and Billion Dollar Lessons
• Smita Shah SM ’96 president and CEO of SPAAN
• Gordon Smith SM ’90, ScD ’93 Chief Technology Officer, GSI Technologies, LLC
• Michael Evans ’99, MNG ’00 co-founder & president of GrubHub
• Scott Marks ’68, SM ’69 former vice chairman, First Chicago NBD Corporation and board member, Visa USA and Visa International
View from the Top provides a platform for leading members of the MIT community to offer personal perspectives and to engage the audience in a lively discussion. In addition to the intellectual feast, there will be ample time to interact with fellow alumni and guests as you enjoy food, drink, and dessert.
To maximize your networking potential, update your business information in the online alumni directory when you register.